- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
You don't have any bookmarks in our website. To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
1. Any information provided by users shall be collected and stored in accordance with strict security and confidentiality standards.
2. Personal information provided to the Company by users shall be collected through ethical and legal means, and may serve one or more purposes, which shall be informed to the user.
3. Users shall be advised that their information will be collected before the actual moment of collection, and shall be responsible for their choice of whether or not to provide this information and conscious of the consequences of this decision.
4. Unless a legal or judicial order is issued, information provided by users shall never be disclosed to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
6. Advanced Digital Health Medicina Preventiva S.A. shall maintain the integrity of the information provided through this website.
7. This website contains links to or frames of other sites, which may or may not be Advanced Digital Health Medicina Preventiva S.A. partners or associates. These links and frames are made available merely to provide yet another benefit to the users of this website. Note that including these links and frames does not mean that Advanced Digital Health Medicina Preventiva S.A. is fully knowledgeable of, in agreement with or responsible for these frames and links or their respective content. Accordingly, Advanced Digital Health Medicina Preventiva S.A. is not liable for any type of damages caused by the use of these links and frames.
8. Advanced Digital Health Medicina Preventiva S.A. requires any third parties hired to perform support services to adhere to its privacy standards.
10. Other important information on the terms and conditions of use of this site is available in Terms and Conditions.
(*) Cookie: small file place on your PC to track navigation within websites, such as visits to homepages and advertisements.