- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
You don't have any bookmarks in our website. To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
Navigation and public searching of this website are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Guarantees, Liability and Damages
1. Advanced Digital Health Medicina Preventiva S.A. does not guarantee that the content, instruments and materials contained, used and offered on this website are exactly up-to-date or complete and is not liable for damages caused by any content errors or equipment faults.
2. The Company is not liable, either expressly or tacitly, for the improper use of the information, instruments or materials made available and/or of the equipment used for this website, for whatever purpose, by any user, who is fully liable for any damages to their own rights or to those of third parties, whether or not caused by this improper use.
3. Under no circumstances are Advanced Digital Health Medicina Preventiva S.A., its directors, executive officers or employees liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or expenses resulting from connecting to this website, its partial use or the inability to use it by any party, or those related to any performance faults, errors, omissions, interruptions, defects or delays in operation or transmission, computer virus or faults in the line or system, even if Advanced Digital Health Medicina Preventiva S.A. or its representatives were advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. The user of this website is fully responsible for adequately providing all Internet resources, without exception.
5. Advanced Digital Health Medicina Preventiva S.A. is not liable for the content of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website or (b) on which the address of this website is available. Advanced Digital Health Medicina Preventiva S.A. does not guarantee the compensation of any damages caused by the websites mentioned in this item.
7. Investments in securities involve a high degree of risk. Please review the Company’s Risk Factors.
Confidentiality of Users‘ Information
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Notwithstanding any provisions to the contrary, all content on the pages of this website, such as information, materials, tools, layout, charts and images belong to Advanced Digital Health Medicina Preventiva S.A. or to the third parties that have legally ceded their rights.
Comments on EBITDA
From time to time, Advanced Digital Health Medicina Preventiva S.A. may disclose so-called non-GAAP financial measures, primarily EBITDA. EBITDA is defined as income before net financial expenses, income and social contribution taxes, depreciation and amortization. EBITDA is not a measure used in accordance with Brazilian GAAP, US GAAP or IFRS , does not represent cash flow for the periods presented and should not be considered an alternative to net income as an indicator of Advanced Digital Health Medicina Preventiva S.A.’s operating performance or an alternative to cash flow as an indicator of liquidity. EBITDA does not have a standardized meaning and Advanced Digital Health Medicina Preventiva S.A.’s definition of EBITDA may not be comparable to the EBITDA definition adopted by other companies.
Although EBITDA does not provide a measure of operational cash flow in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles in Brazil (BR GAAP) or the United States (US GAAP) or with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Advanced Digital Health Medicina Preventiva S.A.’s management may use EBITDA to measure its operating performance. In addition, the Company’s management believes that disclosing EBITDA could provide useful information to investors, financial analysts and the public in their review of the Company’s operating performance and for comparisons with the operating performance of other companies in the same industry and other industries.
Note: By accessing this website and any of its pages, the user automatically accepts all the Terms and Conditions herein. Therefore, if you do not agree with all of the above Terms and Conditions, please cease navigation and public searching of the pages of this website.